Friday, August 11, 2006

19 Pounds

We headed to Brown's in Seabrook last night for another fabulous lobster meal. As we peered into the lobster tanks while waiting in line to order, I saw something I couldn't quite make out. It was smooth and curved and wide and looked nothing like the other lobsters in the tank. It wasn't until I stared for a little bit that I realized I was staring at a claw. It was huge and attached to lobster that was as big as any I have seen live. The lobster tender asked us not to touch it because it was already sold. No Problem! They didn't have a lobster band big enough for the claw so they used grey duct tape. 19 pounds....let's see....at $12.99 a pound, that's.....a lot of frickin' money. But it sure would be fun to see it on my plate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home